8.08.2006

More on Scarves

After my recent post on scarves, I found a couple of things that warrant a follow-up.

La Pulga Diva came up with a brilliant way to turn a beautiful scarf into a stunning outfit that had well-heeled fellow diners jealous! I love this method because it doesn't involve any potentially ugly knots. Going-out clothes tend to be expensive, but who needs to spend more money on clothes when you can "make" your own?

Now that the weather has finally cooled down, I'm really excited about Fall fashion. Fall has always been my favorite season because it's got warm days when I can still wear my summer days, and cool days when I can get bundled up in layers. Since I've been exploring ways to tie very light scarves (I found another site on long scarves, by the way), I thought it'd be fun to see what can be done with the chunkier ones. It's nice to know that there are ways to spruce them up without making them too bulky. This site has step-by-step instructions for four styles, and this one has more classic styles. Wow, I had no idea that so much can be done!

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

I have to say I'm pretty stoked about fall fashion, too. The scarves, the warm sweaters... oooh! :)