4.10.2007

Lab Report

It's been a busy few days. I'm still waiting for a night when I can go to bed before 4am--looks like tonight is it. In the meantime, I'm look like a mess and my classmates told me so. I've exceeded my eat-out budget because I don't seem to have time to cook, but I did save some cash by going to on-campus events that serve lunch.

I'd like to try a few more things with my mystery new purchase before posting (hint: it's shiny), so bear with me! It's just too good to waste on just 2 outfits. I'll be back with the results soon. In the meantime, you'll find some fine reads on my blogroll.

Tootles!

4 comments:

S. said...

Free lunch at events! Hilariously frugal.

Shiny, is the American Apparel metalic leggings or hot-pants?

Can't wait to see...

Sales Rack Raider said...

Nope, guess again.

Hint: it does fit in somewhat with the 80's revival, particularly with the style of a particular disgraced singer.

Anonymous said...

Hi, love your blog! and i'm totally in agreement with your mission statement. :D lynn

Sales Rack Raider said...

Thanks, Lynn!