4.13.2007

Camera Cliffhanger

Friday the 13th, indeed.

Right now I feel like I've watched a TV show and it ended on a cliffhanger. Remember a while ago I mentioned that my camera was taking pictures that looked like blobs, but the problem was momentary? Well, today's problem was not momentary. I'll wait until tomorrow to see if my camera revives, but if not, I'll have to get a new one. That means I won't be able to post pictures for a while.

I guess the upside is that my camera-buying adventures will serve as a good topic to blog on. Last time I got my dear camera for a really good price, and with technology advancing so much over the last few years, I think I can get a bang for the buck camera like I did before.

Let's see what happens. I hope that my camera isn't dead-dead. I hope that it's just a fake-out.

UPDATE: Fortunately, Friday the 13th ended on a good note. Instead of having to wait a long time for a resolution like, say, of what's in The Hatch or what that bright light Michael Scofield was walking toward, I found out near the stroke of midnight that my camera lives to see another day.

After the initial letdown this morning, I popped the batteries in my charger, went about my day, came home, popped the batteries in my camera, and kept my fingers crossed. I was still seeing blobs for the longest time, but just as suddenly as the pictures became blobs in the first place, the blobs clarified into coherent pictures. Needless to say, I'm quite thrilled, but I also know the camera's days are numbered. Hopefully it won't die on me on graduation day, like it did on another graduation I attended.

1 comment:

ThatBeeGirl said...

oh no! here's hoping it lasts through graduation.