10.13.2006

A Day in the Life of Not Jack Bauer: Part 2

OK, I was obviously delusion when I wrote part 1 this morning. I decided to change the titles and stuff a bit. After I got a chance to sleep, I feel better now. Back to where I left off.

7:00am--I tried to log in to the registraton system, but I forgot the password. Next thing I knew, I was locked out of the system for 30 minutes. It was really agonizing to wait. I tried to continue with my paper, but that was useless. I was just too tired and high strung, and it was too early in the morning, for me to scream or cry. As it turns out, the mattress is a pretty good safe place to pound out my frustration. No risk of breaking anything.

7:30am--I figured out how to get a new temp password, but for whatever reason, cut and paste was not the way to go. I was locked out of the system yet again. Since there's not much else I could do, I tried to take the time to do stuff around the house and started to blog.

8:06am--by the time I finally managed to get in, the class I wanted was already full. I'm number 12 on the waitlist. At least I got all my other classes, but the one I'm waitlisted on was the one I really need to get into. Why does this have to happen to me in my last semester ever? After logging off, I finished this morning's post.

8:20am--went back to writing my paper. I got 9 pages done.

10:30am--finally finished the paper. Ended up being 12 pages. Checked things over. Dealt with more editorial emails.

11:30am--turned the paper in electronically. Finally, bedtime!

I guess you can say the chance to sleep ends my day...wow, it was a long one.

Probably none of this makes any sense as to why it's relevant to what this blog usually covers, but I'll extract the moral of the story next time.

No comments: