8.16.2008

Barney's Warehouse Sale, Revisited

Since I was out in the Westside today already, I figured I'd drop by the Barker Hangar again to see if the prices at the warehouse sale drops some more. Since the object of such sales is to get rid of excess inventory, it was natural to surmise that prices would go lower toward the end.

The early bird gets the worm, but the latecomers get the deals. Today the place was packed with people, and additional discounts ran from 25-40%. A pair of Seven's for $50? Yup, that's right. I got a pair and am saving it as a gift for a cousin. The smaller sizes are mostly gone, but there were some left. The shoes, however, remained quite expensive.

Maybe next time I should just wait until the last weekend if I ever plan on going to this sale again.

2 comments:

Fashion Trend Guide said...

What else did you spot there? I've never been to one of these, but they are tempting.

Sales Rack Raider said...

Most of the clothes were the really high end stuff (lots of Lanvin, Versace, etc.). There was also a handful of more affordable things, but everything were so out of order that I had no patience to dig. There were lots of shoes and jeans. The jeans were the best deals of all.