11.29.2009

I'm going (going) back (back) to Cali (Cali)

Well, I'm physically here, but I'm mentally not. I thought I was over jet lag yesterday, but I practically slept all day today and am now in great need of breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Having ate so much delicious foods in Hong Kong and Mainland China, I kinda miss the culinary delights right now...although there are great restaurants around me, it's just not the same, and I'm too lazy to drive around.

My trip was very packed with family activities and could be exhausting at times, but I got to see a lot, and got to eat a lot. It's going to take me a while to sort out my life now that I'm back to the States, so posting will continue to be a bit slow, but I'll leave you with a few pics. There will be a few more HK-related posts a bit later.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!





7 comments:

vc said...

Oh cool, love the pic, I just got back from my trip to San Francisco. Not quite as exciting or exotic as Hong Kong, but I had a blast as well. Going through my pictures as well I am going to post them soon hope you stop my blog and take a look.

Muttersome said...

I'm so jealous of your trip! About 5 years ago my family went to China and Vietnam and it was SO FUN. The food was amazing. What a great jaunt overseas.

ThatBeeGirl said...

great pix!
i love hearing about everyone's travels.

Sales Rack Raider said...

Thanks everyone. The camera is easy to carry around and did its job, but I just wish I had time to buy a better camera before I left for the trip. Some of the pictures were ruined by the spots of gunk on the lenses, and this camera has a lot of noise at lower-light settings, so I'm pretty much stuck at ISO 100 if I want a good picture. Oh well...maybe it's time to get myself a Christmas present. ;-)

Gayle Herbert Robinson said...

Thanks for sharing photos of your trip to Hong Kong and Mainland China. For now, I can vicariously travel there through your photos and others. I hope opportunities will lead me there for a visit within the next few years. For 2010, I plan to brush up on my Spanish and learn Chinese.

THE DIVINITUS said...

Great images. I'm always going thru heavy jet lag ...

Sales Rack Raider said...

Gayle--Thanks! I hope you'll get to visit.

Divinitus--I'm starting to get over it...it's almost been a week. Argh.