7.03.2007

The more sensible purchase

Here's the Nolita top I bought along with the red tee from yesterday. This one is definitely cute. Not bad for $5, right? Somehow I see it as part of a tennis outfit, even though it's not something I play regularly--not even close. I love the contrast stitching and the color combination--blue, yellow, and white.


Until I have time to work out again, I'll make a casual outfit out of it. It's funny--cute clothes actually make me want to take up a friend's invitation to play tennis. Or just to work out. What shallow motivations. ;-)

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

3 comments:

ambika said...

Ha! I picked up, not too long ago, a basic white top from Nordstram Rack's clearance section that's part of Puma's work out gear. I just wear it too work (raggity tees make up my running gear.)

Good luck with all of the studying. I can't imagine how stressful it must be!

pretty eastern said...

Great find. I like sporty tops worn for everyday too, they fit really well and are great for sweaty summer days.

Anonymous said...

ShopStarStyle.com is a website that sells celebrity looks and popular trends in fashions, handbags, wallets, watches, jewelry and other accessories. Shop Star Style shopstarstyle.com Web Store offers Authentic Celebrity Wholesale Designer Handbags at Low Discount Prices: Fendi, Gucci, Prada, Coach, Chanel, Dior, Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton and More! Enter code LUXURY for 25% off your entire order today! http://www.shopstarstyle.com